Sessions & Pricing
Lifestyle portrait photography is about you, your family and your life. Preserving precious memories, creating art and having fun.
Sessions are designed to capture real moments in your life, naturally, in a relaxed, fun and unobtrusive manner, allowing personalities to shine through. It is an artistic approach to photography that creates unique images, images that will surprise and mover you and will be treasured for a lifetime.
You can be photographed at home relaxing, playing in the garden, on a family day out, walking in the park, riding bikes or even shopping! Your session can last for a morning, an afternoon or all day. The choice is yours.
Viewing and ordering appointments are usually 1-2 weeks after the session. Once ordered your portrait art will be with you in approximately 3-6 weeks, depending on the type of products ordered.
As I only shoot one session per weekend please book early if you have something special in mind.
All sessions take place on location so we are at the mercy of the great British weather. Sessions will be rescheduled where weather or illness make it necessary, but fees are non-refundable.
Your booking fee includes:
• a product credit of £100 (£120 for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday sessions)
• a telephone consultation prior to the session.
• a fun 1-2 hour session tailored to your family/child (maximum of 5 people £25 pp extra) at your chosen location*.
• beautiful, timeless and meticulous 'developing' of your photographs.
• a viewing appointment to select your images, or an on-line gallery and shopping facility where necessary.
*within 20 miles of TW10, longer distances may be subject to a surcharge; please get in touch for a quote.
For more information about pricing please download my pricelist here